AMO Residences at Singapore’s District 20, a luxury 24 to 25-storey development and showcases 372 units. The plot is near the Mayflower MRT station on the Thomson-East Coast Line. The highest bid of $381.38 million, or nearly $1,118 per sq ft per plot ratio (psf ppr), came from a 60:20:20 joint venture between UOL Group, Singapore Land Group and Kheong Leong Company.
- Located in Prime District 20 – In between high and low-density housing
- 372 residential units
- Site Area: 12,679.4 (sqm)
- Tenure: 99 Years
- Nestled in landed enclave with paranomic view
Well situated in a well-connected neighbourhood, so moving around won’t be a problem. Ang Mo Kio MRT station is situated within the vicinity and is a short 20 min walk from Ang Mo Kio Community Centre.
- 400m to Mayflower MRT station (Thomson-East Coast Line)
- Plenty of Amenities – Ang Mo Kio Hub, Djitsun Mall, Junction 8, NEX Shopping Mall, Junction 8
- Reputable Primary schools – CHIJ St Nicholas Girls’ School, Ai Tong School within 1km. Well established Anderson Secondary School & Eunoia Junior College (offers IP program) are in close proximity
- Surrounded by Nature parks – Ang Mo Kio Park, Bishan Park, Lower Peirce Reservoir
- 10mins drive to Orchard Road